Sunday, August 31, 2008

Teagan's Run as a Nascar Driver....

We have found out this week that a trip to the local home improvement stores can be really fun....Friday night Teagan took a turn pretending she was Jimmy Johnson and Saturday she tried being Tony Stewart....she had a blast and remembered to warm her tires before racing out onto the show room floor! I happened to have my camera in the diaper bag....I didn't bring it on purpose, but really glad I did! In addition to that, she finally has all 5 new teeth in! 4 molars and one of her upper front teeth- unfortunately we can't joke anymore about "all she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth!" She has the funniest smile at this point....she is also getting really good at signing, it makes eating and nap/sleep time much easier....she tells me exactly what she needs, it is so cool! She is now also saying "apple". We are estimating she weighs about 19#, but won't know for sure until her 15 mth check up the middle of September......We'll keep you posted!

No comments: