Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby and Mommy's Sick Day....



Teagan and I spent the day today at home nursing colds....Teagan came down with hers about 3 days ago and she so graciously shared it with me! We originally thought she was just teething (she is working on 5 new teeth all at once!), but found out differently when I began feeling under the weather Monday night. So we spent today just relaxing, well, mommy tried to relax and Teagan was having no part of it....She was insistent that she wear her new sandals, even though we weren't going anywhere (if you look closely you can see she even has socks on too, what a trend setter!), she played with her sun glasses and climbed all over her stroller, including in the basket on the back, and enjoyed some noodle soup. Hopefully we will both feel much better tomorrow..... But, while I'm writing......


I might as well catch you all up on what is new this week (she is just past 14 mths old)....We have perfected the "TOUCH DOWN" response for football season (see pic), she is also starting to say "baby", "buba", "up", and I have heard "poppa" a few times. She is also using the sign language signs for "more" and "sleep", oh yeah, she will also show you "pretty eyes" when prompted (she kinda squints and blinks, really cute)....Well, I think that's it for this week, she is growing and learning so quickly, I very well could have forgotten something, but I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: