Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow, what a busy month!


Sorry, I haven't posted lately, it has just been so crazy, time got away from me. Quick catch-up: Teagan continues to love going to "daycare" 2 days a week, is the biggest cuddle bug we have ever seen and has quite the sense of humor, LOVES to be very dramatic, she is an actress in the making! She loves her dance class and tried out tap shoes for the first time last week and adored them, she was a riot. Yesterday, we took our yearly trek to LL Bean and Teagan loved the fish tanks, she kept Daddy really busy chasing her around the place getting into everything, somehow, Daddy did manage to find enough time to buy three times as much stuff as Mommy, I'm not really sure how that happened :) I will try and post more frequently, but no promises! Here are some recent pics:


No comments: