
I was putting away laundry today when Teagan spotted an old baby doll of mine, from when I was a kid, that was hidden in her closet. She has really taken a liking to baby dolls. Teagan has not let that doll leave her sight since. I left the room and returned to piles of Teagan's clothes on the floor and Teagan trying to dress her new found doll (she even had the changing mat laid out on the floor with the doll on it). We then washed and brushed her hair and the doll even enjoyed dinner with us. The baby doll is now comfortably sleeping in bed with Teagan and her other dolls. I'm not sure how much room is actually left for Teagan in her bed any more, she keeps adding to her favorite dolls and never lets one leave the bed once it has joined!
No comments:
Post a Comment