Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting ready for Vacation!

I have finally gotten my computer back again! No sooner did I get it back last time, I had more problems with it and had to get it fixed again, anyway, we are back in business! Teagan and I are getting ready for our trip to Las Vegas and we have been getting new clothes to be prepared for the much warmer weather there. We tried on Teagan's swim suits last night and she absolutely loved them! She decided she liked them some much that she played for the next 1/2 hour with her hat and flip flops (Abby Cadabby no less!) on while taking a ride in her little tikes car and walking her baby doll. What a riot!

She is almost 22 months old now and beginning to talk in short sentences and joining words. She loves the movies "Happy Feet" and "Wall-e", which mommy at this point is beginning to know the words by heart from seeing them so many times. She loves Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street and requests to wear her sweatshirt with her on it every day. She is loving going out for walks and playing at the playground whenever our lovely weather allows. I can't believe how fast she is growing and learning.....

No comments: