Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay, I finally have a minute!

We have been so busy over the past few weeks, I haven't had much of a chance to post..... Teagan is almost 20mths old now and is no longer a baby, but a LITTLE GIRL!!!! She is talking up a storm, loves bows in her hair (which she calls "pretty"), she went to her first non-family birthday party this past weekend and oh yeah.... she is using the potty!!!! She is still learning on the potty, but without any prompting from mommy and daddy she has moved right along! The biggest problem we have run into is there aren't any pull ups or underwear in her size, she is still too little!

We also added some new members to our family last week in the form of Goldfish.... named Suzie and Q (Quinton). Teagan loves fish and we decided it would be nice if we had some in the house, best of all, I don't even think the cat knows they are here!

P.S. I'm sure you are wondering what the heck she is doing in the pictures....we received our new luggage for our trip to Vegas we are planning in April and Teagan and Daddy thought it was fun to put her inside it :) We can't wait to go on vacation and see some new places!

No comments: