

So does anyone one know how long teething can actually last? Teagan is getting three new teeth and I am losing years off my life! Poor thing is very cranky and when you give her Tylenol she gets hyper and more energy is not exactly what she (or I) needs! So I have cranky baby or baby on speed....I don't know which one is better?
Well, besides that she is doing really well. She has taken a big liking to playing on our shoe box (see pics), she has a few new words (kinda, we can get the idea when she uses them) they are "Up", "Open", and "Kitty". She also has begun to blow on her warm food and mimic me with "shhhh", when I am trying to tell her to quite down (actually cute). We have also joined a Cardio Tots class at my gym and she has learned to march and play various games. (The class is to get kids active and moving and once the class starts they don't stop for 45mins, it is so much fun!)
2 comments:
good luck with the teething crankies...ethan has been teething since 2 1/2 months and it is still going on ...knock on wood...last night was the first night in 4 months that ethan slept through the night again!
Luckily she is still sleeping well during the night, but it has wreaked havoc on her naps!
Post a Comment