Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Day!


Teagan turned 15 mos old and at her well baby visit today finally topped the scales at 20 lbs! That meant we could finally turn her car seat around, so now she can see where we are going instead of where we have been (I stole that quote from daddy) and she loves it! Her weight puts her below the 25th percentile and her height is 31.5 inches which is above the 75th percentile. Translation: she is a string bean! Her skills are all exactly were they should be, she also mimics mommy a lot, so I have to really be careful these days of what I do and say....and Josie, you will appreciate this, she loves shoes! She wears them around the house, shows them to everyone in public and can't get enough of them, she even tries to wear the ones that are two sizes too small! She was really upset with her tetanus shot today, but I think it was more because I had to wake her from a sound sleep to get to her appointment on time and she was really tired.....Overall, she is doing very well and a complete joy to be around!

No comments: