
Just call Teagan....Hiking Girl! She and I went hiking for the first time yesterday by ourselves and we made it! (I wasn't too sure how I would do with the extra 25lbs on my back:) I did take some pictures, but can't figure out how to get them off my new phone and onto the computer! Then, we went hiking again today, but this time we were joined by Daddy. She seems to really enjoy being out side and can actually sleep in the baby back pack we have for her!
Besides that, she has had a blast playing with an empty milk carton and all my Tupperware this week, she is now making messes faster then I can clean them up! She has also gotten her 4th tooth, loves reading books ("Good Night Moon" appears to be her favorite this week) and has begun to dance to music (it is so adorable) and oh yeah.....Teagan has her first word!!! (that is besides the typical Mama and Dada, more like sounds, then actual words).....She has begun to say "Hi" quite frequently especially to little kids. She had "light" for about 2 days and now refuses to say it anymore (a toddler's prerogative I guess:). Well, I think that is it for her new things this week.....She is continues to keep me on my toes.....The adventure continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment