My house has been like a daycare this week....My parents were on vacation and that left my sister with no daycare for her kids, so I have been taking care of them this week. I enlisted the help of our baby sitter, Fahlin and what a great help that was....we have been able to go to the park and play on the playground, which all the kids loved! Teagan and Dylan were like old pros on the slides and climbing all over the place.....The weather was kinda iffy this week, so we weren't really able to go swimming like we hoped.....but the little ones did enjoy Fahlin reading them a book while Brian napped...Well, that's it for now, I'm too tired to write any more :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
What a crazy week....
My house has been like a daycare this week....My parents were on vacation and that left my sister with no daycare for her kids, so I have been taking care of them this week. I enlisted the help of our baby sitter, Fahlin and what a great help that was....we have been able to go to the park and play on the playground, which all the kids loved! Teagan and Dylan were like old pros on the slides and climbing all over the place.....The weather was kinda iffy this week, so we weren't really able to go swimming like we hoped.....but the little ones did enjoy Fahlin reading them a book while Brian napped...Well, that's it for now, I'm too tired to write any more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment